Saturday, November 10, 2007

The great weekend, continued!

Wow, what can I say about today, "It was LAZY!" Which I enjoyed very much!

I got plenty of sleep, which was wonderful!! When I woke up Kev, Suzie, and my mom were watching Man From Snowy River, and that started the movie day! I caught the end, which is okay with me, I don't think it's the greatest movie out there!

After that dad convinced us to go for a drive to the gravel pit, which was okay, but of course the guys LOVED it! Us girls were just like, "Can we go yet?"

Ha ha!

After that we watched some football! I hung out with Suzie, and dad ordered pizza, while we were waiting I helped suzie get ready for her date with Kev, and she looked SO cute, even though she ALWAYS does! She had a meeting to go to, so when she left we watched Remember the Titans, and then her and Kev left, and dad made me watch Psycho, which was an odd movie!

After that I just bummed around with my parents, and I also took a bubble bath with a book, and now I am getting ready for bed! I am kind of getting nervous about going back to work on Monday, so if you could pray for me, I would really appreciate it! Tomorrow will probably be a continuation of what went on today! Church, not sure which one though, might be Kimball, might be Westwood in St.Cloud, I'll let ya know! Watch some skating, study my training manual, watch the Cowboys with the family, and go to Vespers, which I haven't been in a couple of weeks, so that will be good to go to, especially because I get my new night schedule, so it will be nice to sleep in again! YAH!

Well, have a good night everyone! Love ya! :)

No comments: