Thursday, November 29, 2007

Still surviving!

Yesterday was a very good day! Us podmates (what our little group of co-workers that work in the same pod call ourselves!) If I can figure out how to get it on here, I will post it. The people I work with ARE SO NICE! Of course, I miss my PCI co-workers.

Let's see, Suzie came over last night after her and Kev were done at youth group. We tossed the football around, tried to put up the tree, but failed, and they read poetry (ahh!). It was fun!

Suzie and I stayed up SUPER late talking, but it was good! Kev's home randomly in the middle of the week, when I first say him I was like, "Hi!" and then I was like, "What are you doing here?" I thought it was funny!

Almost done with the week. Jackie is coming home tomorrow night, and we are going to scrapbook at work with mom, 4 hours of OT for me, how cool is that? It will be fun to go to work, and not have to work, and get paid for it! Then the plan is to go shopping, but mom has to work tomorrow night, so we are kind of not sure! I need some ideas for my family. I love CHRISTMAS, and Christmas shopping, and CHRISTMAS music! But not the snow, even though it hasn't really. I just hate driving in it.

Work today went well until later tonight. Our digital (for digital scrapbooking) closes at 8:00, and so for 2 hours its like I have to field those questions, even though I say, "I don't have digital background, so you will have to call back in the morning!" and then they say "Well maybe you could find out!" and soon they start asking more questions and annoying me!! GRRRR!! nathan, the funny one in digital, was laughing at me because I was complaining about what he has to do all day, answer annoying digital questions!!! :)

Well I have to work super long tomorrow (10 hours!) so I need to get to bed, and dad told Kev to wake me up tomorrow, which will not be cool, so hopefully I can get up before him, hopefully! LOVE YA ALL! COMMENT PLEASE! THANKS! :)

No comments: