Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!

YAH!! Done with work for the next 4 days, hooray! Work actually went really well today. It was SO long because it wasn't busy, but it was fun to just relax with co-workers. There was one caller who wanted details on some procedures, and I am proud to say that I delivered very well. There was one consultant though that was just rude. She was telling me how to do my job, and then I was like, "I'm sorry ma'am, I'm kinda new at this!" and she was like, "Yah, I know!". I was kind of mad, but then tried to think of it, and act like she was being nice and clueing me in, so I took the comments well!

My sister and brudder are home, so that is fun! I gave Jackie strict instructions to chill out, and not do anything fun with the fam until I got home, and then I get home and Kev and Suzie are out, and Jackie, mom, and dad are ready to go to bed!! GRRRRR!! Mom tried dying my hair with this glaze stuff, and sure enough she screwed it up. She is kind of good at doing that!!

I am so tired, so I think I am going to go to bed!! Hope you all have a beautiful Thanksgiving! Can't believe Christmas is coming up too! YAH! :)

No comments: