Monday, November 12, 2007

The great weekend continues, and panicking about my 1st official day!

Wow! What a great day today! Suzie and I went to the early service this morning! I was going to go to Westwood with Jenny, but then Suzie and I ended up hanging out! She's going through some rough times, so....

Sunday School was okay, but there is one kid who is a little brat, but my mom put him in his place, by yelling at him! He also broke his brothers arm the other day, and he's only 7! When is Sunday School over?!??! The other kids are SUPER cute though!

After church Suzie and I hung out, and played a little football! She was around all weekend, but I didn't get to see her a lot since she was with Kev, so it was kind of our time to catch up!

After she left, I watched some skating! I found out later that Bria was waiting for me to come back to the church, so we could eat lunch at the fellowship dinner, whoops! kev told me when he got home last night! Talk about feeling badly! :(

Then later on I just sat around, ate some supper, watched some TV with my parents, and ended up going to Vespers. I met Suzie, Jenny, and suzie's new roomate there! I ended up staying pretty late, which was nice to catch up with Jenny, since I haven't seen her for a couple weeks!

When I got home I was about to go to bed, when I found out that Hanley was coming over with Kev! That was SO much fun! Haven't seen him since he left for school over the summer. He's his same, crazy self! I kept teasing him for finally getting facebook, because he said he never would! HA!

When Hanley spends the night, he sleeps with Kev in his bed, and it's SO cute! I took a picture too, even though Hanley was against it!!

Well, now it is Monday morning, and I am feeling very nervous and nausecous about my first "official" day on the floor! AHHH! I need all the prayers that I can get! The people are really nice, but I just want to know what I am doing, even though it's only been 3 weeks!! I will fill you guys in when I get home on how it went!!

Love ya all! :)

No comments: