Friday, November 23, 2007

Great Birthday!

It's official I am 23 years old! AHHH! I'm kinda old! Ha!

I had a good day though. Sister woke me up SUPER early, okay, kind of early, and we watched some Sound of Music features, ate some pizza, and hung out with the fam. When she left I hung out with my parents, and shopped ebay with mom, and gave her some Christmas ideas, which was really fun!

I then met up with Sara at Mexican Village, and got a free meal. Then we went shopping, and went to Shopko. We looked around, and I got some cute Rudolph coloring/painting books. I love that movie so much. Also Christmas music started on the radio, YAH! I LOVE CHRISTMAS, and CHRISTMAS music!

After that I went to the gym, and worked out hard, which felt good. Since my PCI/health insurance deal at the gym ended, I haven't gone all month, so its time to work off the holiday food! HA HA!

When I got home, I hung out with the fam again, and dad and I watched some more Sound of Music clips, we are going to watch the movie tomorrow, because we didn't have time, so I am looking forward to it. We also sang some songs from the movie. My daddy is SO CUTE. He loves the Sound of music, and sings and watches it with me, so it's fun!

I had a great birthday, and just want to thank everyone for your nice birthday messages, I love you all!! Have a great weekend! We still have 2 days, YES! :)

No comments: