Sunday, November 18, 2007

So-so day!

I did have a good day today, just nothing out of the ordinary. Let's see I did sunday school this morning, and there are some bratty kids in there, but the others ARE SO CUTE! One more week! HOORAY!

Church was really good this morning! About the fruits of the spirit. Suzie led worship, so that was AMAZING! While she was leading she said, "Sing it out!", like my dad did when he lead worship. She said she looked at me and my eyes were SUPER wide, and she couldn't look anymore because I was laughing!!

After church I hung out with the parents! Had lunch, tried to do some Christmas decorating, but dad claims that the back of the family room is his walk-in closet, because he thinks its funny, and it so not! But he refuses to clean, and that is the spot where the tree goes, so.......

I watched some TV, read, did some laundry, watched a little skating, also I shaved my legs, not that u guys needed to know or anything! Then I went to vespers and that was fun! Great worship, as always! Then Suzie and her friend Natalya, and I went to Starbucks, I got some hot chocolate, not a coffee drinker, and talked! It was fun!

Just looking forward to this weekend! Thanksgiving will be fun with the family, and then my b-day, hang out with Suzie, hang out with Sara, and some good skating coming up next week! YAH! Just gotta get through the next couple of days! 3 days hopefully won't drag on! Have a great week! :)

No comments: