Thursday, November 15, 2007

Still alive!! YAH!

Today was kind of an iffy day! I do realize that there are going to be days where I have to talk to mean consultants, but I talked to a really rude one who gave me her credit card number, and when she gave me to many, she yelled at me, the nerve of this lady. Of course I was all nice, and "Oh I'm so sorry!" But I really feel like she was retarded! Oh well!

Also I got into some scheduling problems, already, and it's only been 3 1/2 weeks. I know they don't know that I am a reliable worker yet, things were SO much easier at PCI to get requests in and know how many days you have and all that, but it's hard because I have to write on an actual time sheet, and not have it on the computer! I have so many things coming up including Florida trip and Stars on Ice, and I think I am going to be a day short, so I need to find someone to swap there schedules, but I don't know anyone super well, and it is SO early to find someone for Feb, so we shall see! I don't want to give up both! I will keep you posted on what happens!

But defintely keep praying! At least the weekend is getting that much closer. Plus, dad is going to be gone for the weekend, and I asked Sara if she wanted to go shopping, but I think she is busy, so I think it is going to be a mother/daughter weekend, so hopefully I can get some good books, and sit by the fireplace! Good times! Maybe suzie will come over too!

Well, I better get some sleep! LOVE YA! :)

No comments: