Saturday, November 3, 2007

Good weekend continues!!

what a great weekend!!

It continued last night with a talk with Kevy! He is so cute, he was all saying the whole, "I'm a family man, I've changed!" because it is SO funny! I love when he comes home, we always have good conversations!!

Today was more of a relaxing day! I read, watched some TV, and took a bubble bath, and just chilled out!! It was very nice! Also, we are getting to get an extra hour of sleep!! I am so excited!!

Well, i think I am going to study up on some work things, and go to bed!

Sunday:

Church
Sunday school with mom
Hang with Suzie!
Go to vespers!
Get ready for the work week!

I feel okay about my job, I know once I get some calls under my belt and learn more about the systems and stuff, I should be okay!!!

Thanks for your prayers, and keep PRAYING!! :)

No comments: