Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Belated Halloween!!

I actually had a really good day yesterday! Still surviving at the new job. actually after I got done at work, I went back to PCI to drop off some 401K transfer forms and I got to see everyone, and that was both hard and fun, and a little sad too! Of course Scott was all mean about me being there and all, "Former employees are not allowed to be on the floor!" but he said it jokingly. I got to see him, little Zac, Salvy, Jessamyn, Heidi, Andy, and others. It was SO fun!!! It was nice to be there, and not have to work! I was there for about half an hour, but it was so hard because I don't work there anymore, if that makes sense!!

When I got home though, Jackie was around, so that was fun, and the Suzie came over, and it was fun!! We are trying to plan what we are doing for Thanksgiving, because we still are not sure if we are going to grandma's or not, so we shall see!!

Today was an okay day too!! Everyone in our training group is feeling drained, so I think that helps, because I don't feel like I am the only one not catching on, because there are so many programs, and things to learn!!

But there are so many good benefits of being at CM: Could go to regional convention for consultants and get paid, could volunteer for 2 days every year, and get paid for it. I got a cute cubicle (or pod as they call it!) The people are super nice, and next week we have a scrapbook day, and get paid for it, and then on December 1st I get overtime to go in and scrapbook, a lot of benefits, just gotta get used to the work!! Which hopefully will come SOON, I am not very patient!!!

GUESS WHAT?!?!?


The weekends tomorrow, and I don't EVER work weekends again! YAH! :)

No comments: