Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Chugging away (at the new job!)

It's going pretty well, actually! I know I am kind of suprised, but usually I panick when I don't know something, and of course, I did panick. But I actually feel pretty good about what I do. Answer questions the Consultants (sellers of Creative Memories scrapbook stuff) like incentives, products, host questions, inactivity, take some orders, and send some replacement orders, etc.

The people we do business with ARE SO NICE, what a change from the distributors I dealt with at PCI!! HA!

There were a couple of consultants that knew I was new right away, which I hate, and they wanted to talk to someone else because I didn't know what they were talking about, but it's kind of like, "I need to learn this", but I guess I understand!

the people are really nice, and my boss Jessica is super nice and funny too! They are pretty laid back too, especially when it's not busy, which they said has kind of been lately because of the holidays, which is fine by me, I guess I came at a good time.

That's my job! My original date to start was supposed to be yesterday, so I am glad that I am already moving along!!!

I'm kind of excited about this weekend, not sure what is going on, but I need some jeans (we get to wear jeans at work, and guess who doesn't have a lot, and had to dress up today, GRRR!), so I will probably go to Fashion Bug with Sara, at least I hope so!

Friday:
It will be weird to work so late on Fridays, I always worked until 6:00 on Fridays at PCI, but after that maybe get together with Sara. Dad is going to be gone for the weekend, so maybe mom and I will do some catching up, since I am working late!

Saturday:
If don't get together with Sara on Friday, probably Saturday! No MORE WORKING SATURDAY'S, hooray!

Sunday:
Church/sunday school
Hang with Suzie?
Bum around
Vespers

PLEASE COMMENT, so I know others are reading this, and that it doesn't feel like just a journal! THANKS! :)

No comments: