Sunday, November 25, 2007

Great end to the FABULOUS weekend!

What a great day, it didn't start out too well! Sunday School didn't go so well. Kids are driving me nuts, AHHHH! Then mom and i found out that we have one more week to go, when we thought we were done today, oh well! Next week is about getting the kids ready for there Christmas program. Church was good. We had our missionary from the Dominican Republic William, with his wife, visiting, so that was cool. Kinda funny since we had a woman in our church who can translate spanish, and sometimes our pastor would say something to William, and he would have to look to her for a translation!

It was fun to catch up with some of the guys who are away at school, after church. Fun times! Then I went to Sara's, but not without getting into an argument with my brother, some things never change!

Sara and i went to Space Aliens, and then went to FashionBug. It was fun, I got a pair of jeans on sale, since I can wear jeans to work now! YAH!

Then I came home, patched things with Kev, even though he claims he didn't know there was a fight, typical guy! Then I watched some skating, which was good!

What a relaxing day though! I feel ready for the hectic week that is approaching, I've been warned by fellow co-workers how crazy it will be, ahh!! START PRAYING! Love ya! :)

No comments: