Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What a day!

It started out good! Met up with my co-workers and we got a tour of the factory, so that was pretty interesting, and LOUD, and BIG too!!

After that we went back to the home office, which is what they call it, and then we got trained on a few more things, took a lunch, and were told we were going to get on the phones!!! AHHH!!

It went good though. I had a nice girl sitting with me, and she was very helpful and nice!! Some others didn't get the nicest girls, so I was glad for me!!! Tomorrow we are going to be on the phones with a buddy, and then by ourselves, so I could defintely use the prayers!!

After work I went to Sara's and she gave me cheap tickets, so we went to see some stupid Martian Child movie, if you go, DON't!! Some parts were funny, but for the most part it was lame!! I'm just saying!

Now I am home, and not feeling so well (Maybe because of tomorrow?!?!) not really sure, but hopefully things continue to go well!! The Lord has blessed me so much, so I hope that I continue to catch up!! It's A LOT of info, it literally took 1 1/2 weeks to get trained on the basics, yes I said THE BASICS, once we feel comfortable we get trained on other components, such as the digital world and custom framing worlds! The framing seems cool, but is very complex, so we shall see!!

but I better get some sleep! I am so TIRED! G'night! :)

No comments: