Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

What a BEAUTIFUl, AMAZING, and GREAT day! I love my family SO much! Suzie came over and we had an early lunch. It was fun, we went around and said what we were thankful for and dad started and said, "Family!", then Kevin said, "Ditto!". (shaking my head!) Dad also said the prayer and it was SO funny because he said something about being with the people on land and sea! Jackie and I ALMOST died laughing, whoops!

It was nice to use the good dishes and be in the kitchen with my family. We laugh, joke, and ARE SO LOUD together! It seems like you need to get a microphone just to be heard, over everyone else wanting a chance to say something! Good times! :)

After dinner we played cards, 7up for mom, and then I relearned and taught Suzie how to play cups, this game my parents love. It's hard to explain, but can get wild and crazy, which is the best kind of fun! We also played Big Booty, which is another weird and complicated game. Dad is so funny during these games!

When Suzie left for work, we all watched the Dallas game together, they won! And just hung out. I also found out today about Torii Hunter being traded, so that SUCKS horribly!! I got to open my presents tonight because Kev will be leaving early in the morning. I got 23 gold gifts, by this I mean, a gold purse, nailpolish, sandals, notebook, pencil, etc. The funny one was getting a gold key, and being told to go outside, and on my car there was a gift. It was a little gold 2007 car, which was funny. mom asked if I thought I was getting a car, which I knew wasn't true, so I was just confused about what was going on!!!!

Let's see, what else did we do? Kev had some friends over, so mom, Jackie, and I watched the Incredibles and an episode of the Office in the little room in our house CALLED the office. We also cuddled together, and Jackie was getting annoyed with me or mom and sarcastically said, "So annoyed!" but in a super funny way, and we proceeded to laugh and say it ALL DAY!

Tomorrow I think we are going to have an early PIZZA lunch, watch the Sound of Music, and then Jackie will leave. Suzie wants to go out for coffee, and then I think I am going to Mexican Village with sara for my free b-day meal. I am very glad that I have the rest of the weekend to chill out though!

Well, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and please comment with your b-day messages to me, not intended to be selfish at all! LOVE!

No comments: