Sunday, November 4, 2007

What a beautiful day!

The lord is fabulous, isn't he?!?!

Went to church with Kevy, so that was good! Was a little late due to oversleeping, but still helped with sunday school for awhile!!

After church Suzie came over, and while she studied I looked over training stuff, and watched the race and football games with dad and Kev!

mom made french toast, which she never does, since she doesn't cook! We watched the cowboys play, and they won, and Tony was great!! YAH!

At halftime Suzie and I went and got ice cream, again a good time was had! We are making plans to go shopping next weekend, so yah!!!!

Kevy was fun all weekend, so that was good! Sometimes he can be moody, but this time he was "Mr. Family Man!"

I just wanted to write everything, because I should be sleeping, but I woke up, and thought I would write to y'all, and now I am going back to bed!! G'night everyone! :)

No comments: