Tuesday, November 20, 2007

One more day!!

YAH!!

Survived today, so that was good! The people I sit by, are so nice, and in between calls, when it's quiet, we all kind of talk. Mom, don't worry, the managers don't care, since there isn't a lot of quiet time!! HA HA!

I did have one mean consultant call in an order, and she was yelling at me for the totals being off, when the computer does it for me, and I was right! She did apologize, and then she said she was going to pay later, and then called another girl I trained with and told her she wanted to cancel. Jayne, the girl I trained in with, said she was very mean to her too! GRR! There are not a lot of mean consultants we deal with, so when we get the bad one in the bunch, it's kind of annoying!

Kev came home tonight, and he's weird, but a lot of fun. He has this thing about being quiet past 10:00, and he's always like, "SHHH Kristin! What time is it?" he's weird, and that means thanksgiving is going to be SO MUCH FUN because my whole family is weird, weird is good, by the way! Jackie should be home tomorrow night, and then we can all hang out!

Still not sure about my plans after Thanksgiving. Jackie might have to leave early, so we might do birthday stuff earlier, and then I might go to Sara's, but not sure! Suzie wants to hang out, so I think we are going to do that on Saturday, and then on Sunday I think I am hanging out with Sara! Not really sure yet, when I know, or after the fact, I will post! Because I am sure all my viewers are interested, oh wait, no one comments, so not even sure who reads this! PLEASE POST! Do it for my b-day! My golden one on the 23rd, which clues you into how old I am going to be! (I'm so old, no husband, or kids either, then again 23 feels really young, so I think I am going to make it!)

Ha ha! Love y'all!! :)

No comments: